Monday, January 23, 2006

Devily Delicious

*LAUNCH* *WHAM* *SPLAT* "WHO THREW THAT HAM AT ME???"

Welcome to Who Threw That Ham at Me. Glad you could make it.

You know, I've been reading/stalking hot little bloggers from around the country for some time now. I finally took the time to sit down and actually get started on my own. I'm not sure what direction this will take, or how dedicated I will be to it; but, at least I have a place to share the inane and sometimes amusing wanderings of my mind and situations of my crazy ass life. Hope you like it. If you don't, go read someone else's blog.

The Basics:
I'm 30 years old, Gay, Cute, and live in Austin, Texas. I hope to move out (escape) to San Francisco by the end of spring, which is something I should have done 10 years ago. I work in an office with two crazy bitchs: a 50 year old back stabbing complusive liar, and a 40 something sex addicit. I survive my work days becuase I have an iPod and a Xanyx perscription. I have great friends, drink alot, and find great amusement with the whirlwind of life that goes on around me.

I'll end this short, but 1st post with a quote from my friend Stephanie's friend Karen..

"This a'int one of those get excited, get invited kinda parties. You gotta GIT in where you FIT in!"

6 Comments:

Blogger jjd said...

hey, is this a reference to that video where the woman is shoplifting a turkey between her legs and it falls out? hilarious!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

Acutally, I haven't seen that video, but I want to! No, my blog title is acutally in reference to a story about a woman shoplifting a ham. I'll post it sometime.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Pope-rah said...

I think I've heard that story...or one like it, from my english professor at MS State...do you think it's an Urban Legend?

2:01 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Huh. Maybe should have posted my comment here about your blog title ... oh well ... I can't be pretty AND smart!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

Well apparently i need to see this video, instead of laughing at apicture of a monkey pleasuring himself! Pope-rah!

2:29 PM  
Blogger DanNation said...

Welcome to blog-land - I really like your blog!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home