Monday, January 23, 2006

The 1st 50 Things about Me

I know this is kinda of old by now, but dammit I'm basically in the kindergarten class of blogging so I get to play too. I was going to do 100, but its' late and i'm getting tired.

1. I have owned 9 cats in my life. They were named Fluffy, KC, Fussy, Whiskers, Spookers, Skittles, Benjamin, Cracker, and Margot.
2. I am currently pet less.
3. I had one dog in my life, Duke.
4. My mom sent him away after he tied her to a tree.
5. I used to own a 5 foot tall teddy bear.
6. My mom sent him away as well.
7. My mom thinks she's going to live with me in her old age...i'm going to send her away.
8. My 1st car at 16 was a 1984 Dodge Ram charger with no air conditioning and the window's wouldn't roll down.
9. I knocked over a solid brick mailbox in that car, didn't even dent the fender.
10. I never told the owners
11. I also took out a chain link fence in that car, cost me $18.00 to replace
12. I believe in God.
13. I don't believe in religon.
14. I was raised Catholic, but quit going to church when I was 17.
15. I still feel guilty if I eat meat on Fridays during lent.
16. I grew up in a town of 5,500 people.
17. The town I grew up in is still segregated.
18. I don't own a gun, but I'm a pretty good shot.
19. I can shoot far too (wink).
20. I know how to mend a barb-wire fence.
21. When I was 5 I kissed a girl in the cardboard playhouse in our kindergarten class.
22. I didn't kiss another girl until I was 18 and a freshman in college.
23. I kissed my first boy a few months later.
24. He tasted like Jack Daniels.
25. The 1st time I had sex was in the back of a chevy blazer in the parking lot of an ice cream shop.
26. I've never had sex with a woman.
27. I had anonymous sex once with a guy I knew nothing about, and 2 days later he was hired to be my boss.
28. He was married with 2 kids.
29. He would never look me in the eye & I was never worried about being on time.
30. I once had a date with a Mortition just to say i've been out with one.
31. Same thing with a trucker.
32. Sex in a big rig is HOTT!!!
33. Sex in a pool is annoying
34. Sometimes I snort when I laugh.
35. I have a definite Texas twang.
36. When I talk to people, I mimic their accents.
37. I once trained a guy from France, I spoke with a french accent for 3 weeks.
38. I only know like 2 phrases in French.
39. I know enough Spanish to order a drink and get to the bathroom.
40. I know enough German to get me in trouble, and to get drunk in Munich.
41. My family heritage is German, Swiss and Irish.
42. My Irish Ancestors came over on the Mayflower.
43. My Swiss Grandfather is 1st generation American.
44. I have distant cousins in Switzerland that I have met and adore.
45. I just found out I have a gay cousin on the German side of my family.
46. I love my gay cousin.
47. On on side of my family, our family tree splits and comes back together.
48. Not kidding.
49. I'm a pretty damn good cook.
50. I hope I'm pretty damn good writer.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally do the same thing with accents! I feel like I absorb them. But I think only if I like the accent or the people.

Does it piss of other people (the locals, not the one's with the accent)?

Sort of like people being pissed at Madonna for affecting a Brit accent?

1:21 PM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

I've never had anyone get mad at me for it, but my friends all laugh at me when I do it. It was really bad after I came back from a trip to Canada. I was dropping "a"s all over the place.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Heh. #19. Me too.

Welcome to Blogville. Take your shoes off. Set a spell.

I look forward to reading more about you!

(And btw, your title -- the funniest vid i've ever seen ... but I had actually heard the urban legend (a friend of a friend saw ...) years before.)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

Six - I'm so up for a contest anytime

2:27 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

that's hot ... it's on!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home