Tuesday, January 24, 2006

All Y'all Bitches in the House getting Crunk.

Ok, 1st of all, thank all y'all who actually read my blog last night and wrote me notes of encouragement. Thanks, your support really means a lot to me.

2nd of all, why you bitches can't leave a comment on the comment section Yo? Give a gurhl a holla back! You a'int Condi, you can speak the truf.

Ok, notes to your responses:
- it was Amy's Ice Cream on 6th and Lamar, and yes, it was hot.
- I'll try to update this daily, so just keep checkin in. I'm so bored at work, I'll probably enter random stuff all the time
- I'll mess with whoever I want to, Biatch!
- Yes B, I am a cute dork.
- Here's your movie reviews Big K:
"Rumor has it" - loved it
"Capote" - hated it
"Memoirs of a Geshia" - girl needs to get some new shoes

oh and Chadiqua, the 1st night I'm in SF I'll cook us up a big ol mess of collard greens, some black eyed peas, fried okra, corn, and some greasy, greasy, checkin. I'll do it too!

XO

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This should be a pretty interesting blog, I'm thinking!

Hey, Chad seems to know the Hammy reference, but I'm clueless. Care to share?

1:17 PM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

It's a Southern urban legend..though it may have spread to the rest of the country, I think it started here in Texas.

I'll make the story an offical post sometime.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home