Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Frustrated Bloggin

Arggh! I want to post so much today, but my whore bitch boss from hell is keeping close tabs on me. I'll leave y'all with this:

The top 5 reasons I love vicodin:
1. That warm fuzzy feeling you get when it kicks in
2. 10:00am all of a sudden becomes 1:00pm
3. No matter how many nasty emails I get today, I don't care
4. Watching the flow of traffic on 183 becomes amusing
5. That warm fuzzy feeling you get when it kicks in....aaahh...

Ok. I've got a really long good post that i'm working on, so I'll post it tongiht.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got my wisdom teeth out, and at first I was pissed that I got Uncle Vic instead of Percs...but then, the stars aligned and I just got it.

That rush of euphoria is enough to make me slow down and save them for rainy days.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home