Monday, October 23, 2006

Feels like Monday Morning...

So I am now Un-employed.

Just thought y'all should know.

Anyone know of a great high-paying job in The City?

I hated the mega-conglomerate world wide BULLSHIT company I worked for - which was referenced in a very vague way in Praire Home Companion by the way. We were so top heavy in management it is not even funny, and they have more croney-ism going on there than the Bush Administration. My boss was a lying bitch and most importantly, for all the stress, long hours and BS I put up with I was only making as much as a grocery store checker. Hell, they probably made more.

So - I'm on the job hunt. And my Days are free if anyone wants to grab lunch, or shoot over to Sonoma or catch a Movie.

Xo

Kel

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry about your job... Best of luck in finding something... I hate job hunting...

5:45 PM  
Blogger Jimmi said...

Well just in time for my arrival!

Hey sweetie, sorry about the job, but it sounds like you weren't happy there anyway so this seems like a blessing in disguise? So we will kick up our heals this weekend and take your mind off it all!

Jimmi

8:48 PM  
Blogger Nick Natoma said...

If there is one thing that my good friend Kelly does, it's land on his feet with a cocktail in hand. You've wanted out of there for a while...universe just gave you a bit of a push.

1:48 AM  
Blogger dpaste said...

When God closes a door he opens a window. Sorry for the hardship but I have full confidence that you will not only land on your feet, but those feet will be planted firmly in your old bosses face.

5:25 PM  
Blogger MB said...

*sigh* what's wrong with being unemployed?

Blue skies, laughter, gumdrops and sunshine, baby!

*singing to a Disney montage tune* I wish I was unemployed too....

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home