Sunday, October 15, 2006

Momma Fox you need to school your son!

I hope you are reading this Momma Fox. If you are you need to CALL your son right now and school him on some etiquite (that's manners for some of you folk).

I was about to get a date with this....


and your son,
CHAD FOX COCKBLOCKED ME!!!

Which basically means he prevented me from spending time with this very very hot muscle guy perfect for me. Not only did he go on and on and on about some inane story that I needed to be a part of, when I ignored him he kept poking me while I was trying to talk to my future model husband! Will you please call him and update him on his manners? I would greatly appreciate it.

Incendintly, I will be cooking brunch for him tomorrow (today if you are reading this on Sunday) and I cannot be held responsible if somthing funny ends up in his eggs.

I hope you understand and help me in this matter.

Xo
Kels

10 Comments:

Blogger Chox said...

Oh, it was an accident. I was being mauled.

By the way, it's spelled "etiquette" not "etiquite" (not to be a biatch or anything).

;-)

6:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hate getting cockblocked... but revenge can be so sweet...

10:16 AM  
Blogger Matty said...

Hopefully you have your peacekeeper Canadian there to keep things from escalating out of control. That being said, a few pubes wouldn't be completely uncalled for.
My word verification was qoxbsy.

11:34 AM  
Blogger matty said...

Now, Kelilicious, if you really want something -- no amount of cockblocking should stop you!

This is sort of like Electric Company.

...I didn't know how to spell etiquette until Mister Fox showed us the light!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Pookie Pie said...

Oh no she di-n't... Do I need to come out there and teach that Choxy some manners??? Texas-style???

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so would you call your feelings for hot model boy a crush... or just flirting????

3:44 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Like you won't have another opportunity. Sheesh. :)

9:29 AM  
Blogger The Persian said...

Good boy Choxie :)

10:04 AM  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

Aw, I just hope I didn't get any of those eggs.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Chox said...

Bitch you know there's a reason why I didn't eat anything at that brunch except champagne I poured myself.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home