Monday, June 12, 2006

6 degrees of Bloggeration

This post may only make sense to two people in the whole world, but you'll know who you are:

To the boy in St. Louis that was supposed to move to San Francisco, thank you for delaying your move. Yes, you found my blog, and yes I am that Kelly. You missed out, living in the house is great. Maybe if someone else moves out, you can have his room, but I'm a-stayin.

On an entirely seperate note: Does anyone know anyone or have any contacts in San Jose, Costa Rica? I need a bitch-slap delivered in person. Also, I need to have some bugs/spiders/snakes/body parts delievered and need to know what carrier services wills ship these internationally OR I need to have someone in Costa Rica pick these up and take them over to a certain person who DID NOT show up in San Francisco this weekend, despite all plans and promises to be here.

xo

5 Comments:

Blogger Pookie Pie said...

I can't believe he didn't show up. That little bugger.

2:36 PM  
Blogger DanNation said...

You are too funny...

4:22 PM  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

What about some form of virus? Something that is really itchy, or maybe something that can only be cured by pills that cause you to put on ungodly amounts of weight. This sounds like a job for Chad Fox!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

A: I'm way more evil than Chad Fox.
B: Never, ever, ever cross me. I might not get you back today, maybe not even tomrrow, but one day I will taste your tears and laugh. Of course, it's pretty hard to truly angry at you, though some people in this town are pushing my buttons enough to do it...

7:22 PM  
Blogger Eye Que said...

OK... who sent the box of snakes?

lo siento mucho muchacha.

I will see you in Austin this weekend though.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home