Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ok, I'm done bitching...

Joel Over at "This is not Medical Advice" wrote a very sweet post today that put me in a much better mood. Also, he reminded me that when special people come into your life it's nice to ackowledge them. That being said:

Mr and Mrs X - it was lovely to meet you on your recent trip to San Francisco. You are both as witty and fun to be around as I would have expected from being friends with your son. It was truly a delight to spend time with you. Thank you so much for supper, and for "raising right" one of the best people I know. I hope to see you soon.

xo

Kel

On another note, someone has finally thrown his glove into the ring and started blogging. I'm not sure who gets to claim him as their "blog baby" - but all I'm gonna say is I knew him first.

Y'all welcome - The Chronicles of Natoma .

I'll blog roll you and add a few others when I have time.

Happy Writing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

How nice of you to write to Mr. & Mrs. X ... do they read your blog? That could be fun!

I checked out Nick ... and am intrigued as to what he did to Chad and Dan. Such a soap opera out there.

I'll talk to you soon.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

How nice of you to write to Mr. & Mrs. X ... do they read your blog? That could be fun!

I checked out Nick ... and am intrigued as to what he did to Chad and Dan. Such a soap opera out there.

I'll talk to you soon.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home