Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Enjoy the Silence?

Sorry about the unexplained abscence. My internet was down for a while - the router died and we had to wait for a new one. Also, there has be A LOT going on since I got back from my fabulous birthday trip to Austin.

so a quick run down:

I've been job hunting - but no one has called me back.
I've been asking boys out - but no one has called me back.
but then
all the boys called me back - at once! so i've got like 4 guys that want to go out with me now and only a limited set of evenings to spare. What's the saying? Feast or Famine?

I have to move - the least most wonderful thing in the world. I think I have found a new apt just down the street from me, and the guy who I would live with seems nice...we'll see. Now I get to go through the whole application process and plunk down a HUGE chunk of change and just hope and pray I make the right choice here.

Ok, so that should get your interest up...i have to run...i'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

xo

kel

6 Comments:

Blogger My adventures said...

can't wait...

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh honey-why do you have to move??? i'm glad you posted though

9:56 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Missed your blogging. Hope things work out with the movem, and glad the dating had gone to feast. If you get a break, come visit SD for a while.

Smooches

Joel

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U tease... tomorrow has come and gone... what is going on in your crazy world?

7:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Easter!!!!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Moby said...

Why or why are you moving again gurl? I fraking hate moving. Blech.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home