Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bloggers Block

A: As much as a lot of things have happend in the past week, nothing seems like it is interesting enough to blog about... so here are a few tidbits.

1. ASIASF isn't worth the money.
2. Light Before Day by Christopher Rice is a fun read, its a gay/gumshoe novel very fun to read if you live in california.
3. I want to see Notes on a Scandel but I'm afraid I won't like Judy Dench as much after I see it becuase her character is so evil.
4. I'm really mad at a few friends of mine, but it's over something sooo petty I feel like I'm back in Jr. High- except I wasn't even this petty in Jr. High. I'm being Pretty Petty Pets-a-lot right now AND I'm having a pity party, and I like it so there.
5. All the boys that were around last week have suddenly dissappeard, it's amazing how fast that well can run dry. But, then again, I'm from Texas, and we know that when one well runs dry, just dig another.
6. Speaking of Texas, I'll be there next week. Dear God, I'm putting in an order for sunshine and weather warm enough to wear shorts, thanks.
and finally..
#7. My Birthday is March 8th, everyone, you have now been notified.

xo

kel

6 Comments:

Blogger Pookie Pie said...

You're gonna be back here??!?!?!??!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
You look like a sweetheart,
And you kiss like one too!

Happy early birthday.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, aging like fine wine ----happy early bday baby! --c and s in tx

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant believe on our birthdays i will be in cali and you'll be here!
THAT SO SUX!!!

9:08 PM  
Blogger DanNation said...

I hope you're not mad at me - see you Thursday, sweets!

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well only runs dry if you use too much water. ;-)

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home