Thursday, February 15, 2007

An up date on Valentine's Day


You know, all these years I've been a little jealous of guys and gals who get presents on Valentines's Day. I've alwasy been a little envious of those who get their bears/balloons/chocolates/mix tapes/light up flowers etc..

You can all keep them.

The best gift of all is for someone to show up unexpectedly and say "Hey. I was having a rotten day, but then I thought of you; and, I figured if I could just be with you right now, everything would be ok...and it is."

You have to love a guy who can be that honest.

wow.

yeah, it's like that...I hope it stays that way.

xo (and warm fuzzies)

Kel

ps.. t-shirt image take from http://www.spreadshirt.com/

6 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Wow. Sounds perfect.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow... That's so much of what love can bring.

(Sniff.)

4:01 PM  
Blogger Curtis said...

Now THAT is romantic.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes you bizatch - i am very jealous of you right now!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Matty said...

aaawwwwww Does anybody have a tissue?

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for mentioning Spreadshirt, because it brought me to your post. Guys, gals... we'd all love to hear that line! :-) Thanks for sharing.

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home