Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Quotes from the past week (in bed) ...

"Wow, you're a much better kisser than my boyfriend."

"Cool, you're from Texas, my Dad is in prison there."

"Wow. I've never felt such a connection with a guy, you're so real. (2 min later) What's your name again?"

"Can I borrow $20 for the cab ride home?" (me) "But, you drove over here." (him, grinning?) "Oh yeah. Can I still have the $20?"

and my favorite...

"Do you mind if my dealer stops by? He lives near by and I need to connect with him."

and you wonder why I just smile when anyone asks why I'm still single.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jimmi said...

GURRRRL, who the hell are you hanging out with that says these things? LOL

I like the one about remembering your name, especially since I am so bad at names too.. LOL

1:22 PM  
Blogger Matty said...

I think you need to upgrade your spam filters. "You're a much better kisser than my boyfriend"?!? WTF And these are all from the past week?

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In exactly which bar are you meeting these folks?

(sits patiently with notepad)

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kely...i'm doing better....I am glad at least one of us got what we wanted. peace to you my friend

10:34 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Nice. At least you don't give yourself a lot of restrictions!

:)

1:39 PM  
Blogger Rick Rockhill said...

hey there...newbie to your blog...fun tho. LOVE these lines..yikes. Just wanted to say...stop by and say hello sometime.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Jester said...

Are any of those statements from the same guy? He should be a comedy writer if so...

otherwise, I'd say it's time to edit your craigslist posting! :D

Seeya at GBS next week?

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home