Thursday, June 12, 2008

Best Resignation Letter Ever

I used to work at this company that was run by this very "direct" woman...this Alexis Carrington.  She has an assistant that can be at time a total living C-U-N-T.  Seriously, this girl was one of the most retched human beings I ever had to deal with.  I have a good friend that still works there and he handles all of HR stuff for the office.  He sent me this.  I had to share. It is an email from a worker to this assistant.

Subject: What was I thinking?

What was I ever thinking coming to work for such a lame ass company? If i knew your snobby ass was going to go from my friend to bitchy boss I would have never came to work for you.  That's alright though, because I will find a better job and I have more in my life that a dog like you.  So you can take my job and shove it up your fat ass.  I figured I'd let you know how I really felt you spic loving whore.

Your Friend,
J

I have nothing else to say. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Jason G.~ said...

Bravo!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home