Thursday, August 16, 2007

Curve Ball

So I've had a pretty happy few weeks. Saw Avenue Q. Hung out with two members of the Scissor Sisters (HB AM). Went on a FABULOUS wine tour. Ended up dancing all night with three kick ass drag queens and the hottest go-go bo in The Castro. etc. etc...

And then, my ex popped into my head. And then I had a moment - (follow me here.) I realized that I view my life as a Hollywood film - a blockbuster romantic comedy if you will; and this is the part where I (the lead) has cried, and moved away for a break and a new discovery of myself and has finally realized that I was a fool before and am now ready for love and am looking thoughtfully into the sunset with fond rememberences of my hero.... This folks.....

IS WHERE HE IS SUPPOSED TO SHOW UP AND STEAL MY HEART BACK.

(how's that for being subtle.)

come on already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home