Thursday, September 27, 2007

Melancholy

The flowers you bought me started dying today, a bunch of petals surround the vase like wasted wishes.

5 days of teenage romance after 10 years of nothing; you said you would call when you got to vancouver - that was two days ago.

I miss the boy I fell in love with, but I pity the man he's become. And my heart didn't break when you left, but the spot I had reserved for you is bruised a little..

just like the brown leaves of the orange lilly on the floor.

5 Comments:

Blogger DanNation said...

I'm sorry it didn't go well. Call me when you can...

2:22 AM  
Blogger Brenna Byrd said...

Aw, honey. Big bear hugs your way! Andrew sends hugs, too, and keeps asking when we're gonna see you again. We want to see you as soon as I get this damn paper thing done and defended. I teach every day, so it'll have to be on a long weekend if we're to come up. I'll let ya know if something opens up.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

11:20 PM  
Blogger Brenna Byrd said...

To cheer you up!
Kitty needs his medicines!

11:23 PM  
Blogger Pookie Pie said...

wow... the emotion. *hugz*

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss you

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home