Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The James Lipton Interview

I stole this from a new reader, Jim over at "Jim's Notes" . It's Benard Pivot's questionnaire made infamous by Inside the Actor's Studio's host James Lipton...

What is your favorite word? dirty - I'm dirty, you're dirty, that's dirty, dirty whore, etc
What is your least favorite word? head - the phrase "I have to hit the head" makes me ill.
What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally]? cooking/food - I love the blending of flavors, comfort food, new food, exciting food, etc.
What turns you off? bad smells
What is your favorite curse word? FUCK! As in "Fuck me running" my favorite phrase when exasperated.
What sound or noise do you love? a summer thunder storm, a train in the distance, and the sound of a wine cork all make me happy.
What sound or noise do you hate? "The leaf blower or a ringing phone can send me into a conniption fit."
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Vintner
What profession would you not like to do? Jr. High Teacher
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Welcome, here is your VIP packet..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home