Thursday, January 26, 2006

Daniel V + Nick = Love?



You who know me know that I am a HUGE Project Runway fan. Loooovee it! And I also have a raging crush on the handsome, talented, 3 time challenge winner, tatooed bad boy Daniel Vosovick. (Who doesn't have a web page, blog, or any media outlet, which leads me to believe he is the winner of PR2)

If you do keep up with the show, and are good people and read Queerty then you would have caught talented contender Nick's interview, where he states he has a boyfriend. It seems that Mr. Nick has been spending alot of time in NYC, which is odd since he is based in LA.

He also expressed on last night's show, that he and Daniel had a special love, and if I'm not mistaking had a very long kiss after Daniel won the challenge last night.

Has Nick stolen my future husband????

Whore.

The only other person that probably even cares about this is Dan Renzi . Maybe we can break them up.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Yeah, I couldn't tell if it was a kiss or not -- kinda looked like it.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the fact the gay people say things like "girl" or "sista" or "what's her problem."

Oh and another thing....if you've ever noticed....Big black mamas say things like "girl" and "sista" and "what's her problem."
Makes you think.

-Fonz

11:50 AM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

Oh you know they totally made out!!

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg..daniel and nick.. no no no please!! hahaha well.. gay or not.. he's so hot, intelligent, and an excellent designer.... so.. i really don't care if he and nick are going out..

uummh.. you know.. i want a prom dress designed by daniel v.. hahah.. but.. really i don't have a lot of money.. haha..so..i must buy my prom dress in any store.. hahaha

well.. kisses and kicks..

xauxau^^

berenice.. http://www.fotolog.com/realinfamia please..visit my flog..that would be great!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Fabiola Rodríguez said...

Hy I'm so glad that you have a page for Daniel V. I´m a fan too and I have to tell you that I'm writing from Mexico city.
I've been thinking and in my opinion Dany V most have had a fan club, becuase I'm agree with all of you gays that he's so intelligent, good designer and handsome too, but he doesn't likes girls and we can't do anything to change it, he had a girlfriend in the past who coulden´t change his mind.
Bytheway I would like that he win PR2, it doesn't matter for me he's the winner.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Fabiola Rodríguez said...

i'm so glad for him

6:25 PM  
Blogger dannie said...

yeah humnnn got a huge crush on him too... very HOT i wish id be his slave...nahhh visit my blogsite too if you have infos about him...grrrr...

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home