Wednesday, February 01, 2006

UGH!

Ok. I spent a good 45 min writing a kick-ass post only to have Blogger delete it instead of publish it! Where is my post??

So if any of you have a random post spring up on your blog about being mistaken for a rock star, please send return it to me. Reward offered.

By the way, I still feel like crap. My cold came back with a vengence this morning. I can barely keep my head up at work. And, it's not helping that it looks like The Nothing outside my offce window..seriously there goes the ivory tower, there goes the best buy.

I hope everyone else has an exciting day. I'm not goign to be of much use. I definitly don't feel like a "One Man Walking Sensation" - thanks Dan!

Since I'm not very entertaining today, go check out Rich at Four Four . He tells you how you can make your own Whitney, Arsenio, or other Black celebrity T-Shirt in honor of Black History Month. I personally want a Marion Berry one.

Oh, and if you didn't get The Neverending Story reference earlier, shame on you!


1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Rock star? Ooh ... do tell. I've always wanted to do a rock star!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home