Monday, January 30, 2006

There must be something in the air...

You know, I'm a pretty emotionally stable person. In fact, I am a pretty strong guy. I've been though some shit over the past 10 years that would make most people throw it all in. So why the hell have I been crying for like the last two days?

Case in point - Saturday night. I go out with my 2 best friends, have a great time, 4 doulbe vodka red bulls later I'm acting like Tara Reid . I run into an ex of mine that I broke up with FIVE years ago and all of a sudden I'm Sally Struhers on a "Save the Children" Commerical.

OH it gets better. I then deicided that breaking up with him was the worst mistake of my life (it definilty wasn't) and that I must have him back (I don't want him). So I proceed to convince him of this by calling his cell phone 11 times in 20 minutes.

Right! Stalk much?

In my defense he is a long tall cowboy and he walked into the bar looking all "Why'd you come in here looking like that"... but really that's no excuse.

So Sunday, yeah, wathcing Grey's Anatomy, which I love, and the last 10 min?? Yeah, I was a sobbing hysterical mess. (if you missed it go here , great recaps.)

Which brings us to today, Monday. Day from HELL at work. Crazy Cunt Boss has raised my file quota to near impossible. Parents in town for lunch, which is always stressful. Plus the impending move to SF, which to prepare for I must sell furniture, find a job, find a place to live, sell my car, pack, and acutally move across country.

So am I stressing or is it just PMS?

BLLLAAHHHHH!

Ok, I'm all better now.

Oh Yeah, and I updated by list of Favorite People over to the right.. check them out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pookie Pie said...

11 times in 20 minutes? That's a bit much. But hopefully you stopped at that point, right?

6:52 PM  
Blogger Miss Janie said...

I'm totally in love with the blog. It's witty and charming and just really funny!!

But I do know how you feel about the whole "breaking up with him is the worst mistake of my life" thing. Kinda going through with that myself, but I know it's for the best.

Stay Fab,
J

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking it's the Red Bull more than the vodka that put you in that state. Never had good reactions to drinking the stuff.

My guess, something else in your life (possibly just the impedning changes?) is making you pre-edgy - priming you. And long tall cowboy (I'm already curious!) walks in and flips the switch to set you off.

just a thought.

link back at ya.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

YEAH!! I HAVE FANS.

Thanks you guys. I've been sick with a cold and turned into a big old crybaby.

Life is good today though :)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Yeah, Saturday night was not the night to go out ... I agree.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home