Friday, March 10, 2006

Get Down Mrs. Kennedy!!




It's a shot!

Much love to everyone that has helped me celebrate my birthday over the last two days. Bryan, Pookie Pie, Incognito, Rich, Dukester and John, you're the best, thanks for the love.

All my blog buddies, thanks for the well wishes.

Everyone else, thanks for the drinks. The 3 Skip n Go nakeds, 7 vodka red bulls, 4 vodka tonics, 4 mexican martinis, 2 southern comfort and cokes, 1 jack and coke, 1 matts fruity shot, 4 Jager shots, 6 beers, and whatever the hell else you crazy people poured down my throat, thanks. My liver and I thank you. As does my constant hangover today THAT I HAD TO LIVE WITH WHILE MOVING HEAVY BOXES IN THE HOT TEXAS SUN!!

I'm so tired but I have to tell you that if you live in Austin, or ever visit Austin, be sure to go dancin' at the Broken Spoke. You can't leave until you do that, which I did last night for the first time. Thank you Ms. Patterson for the dance.



So I'm at my Momma and Daddy's for the weekend. I drove down here in my Daddy's pick up truck, listening to the classic country station, drinking a Dairy Queen Cherry Coke and taking in all the Texas countryside I could see by the light of the moon.

It don't get more country than that.

I'm very excited to get on the plane Monday and start a new chapter of my life; but, I am also very sad. Texas is my home. It's where my people are from. My family settled this land, fought for it, died for it. My blood is in this ground. It's always gonna be home to me.


God Bless Texas!

So that being said, I'm off to bed. (hee hee, I rhymed) Tomorrow is a big birthday bar-be-que for me and my family. I wish you all could be here to taste my Daddy's ribs, they're the best. Sweet Dreams Y'all.

4 Comments:

Blogger StratoCade said...

I love the fack yo top shot glass is Alphra Kappra Alphra...

6:58 AM  
Blogger Pope-rah said...

haha! i can't believe you're still alive after consuming all that booze!

12:33 PM  
Blogger DanNation said...

Honey - I'll see you on the other end of that plane ride...

2:48 PM  
Blogger the doc said...

Love your liver! It's got to last a lifetime.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home