Sunday, February 26, 2006

A very quick post

My posting is going to be sporadic over the next few days. I have SO MUCH to write about! I'm in sensory overload right now and my brain hurts. So very quickly:

1. Thank you EVERYONE who is sending me well wishes and congratulations on having a great interview in San Francisco. I nailed it. I'll write more about that when I've got the offer in my hand and signed the papers. The pouring out of support is amazing and really makes me feel like I'm Queen over the Tyler Rose Festival


2. Thank you so much to everyone in San Francisco for your hospitality, generosity, support and friendship. I'll be sure to recommend you names to the Junior League. You showed this little Texan a "real good time" and made sure all my needs were taken care of. I cannot express my gratitude enough and hope our friendship continues to grow.

3. NEVER tell a man on a street in San Francisco "Suck My DICK!" because he will simply reply, "Present it".

4. The Victoria Pastry Co. at 1362 Stockton really does have the best eclairs in the world.

5. Sometimes, maybe once in several lifetimes, you meet someone that makes the world a better place for anyone who ever comes in contact with him/her. People like this a rare and magical species that I am convinced are left over from some tribe of shamans once found in a distant land long ago. These people can make you see the world from a different angle, and from a view that anything is possible. I will never be the same person I was before this trip. From now on, I will make Amazing things happen in my life. Thank you.

6. Gavin Newsom is Total Babe!!!


7. I'm changing my name to Kel Von Texas to celebrate my German roots, as opposed to taking order for Tacos.

8. I am totally and completely happy right now. I hope everyone has a moment in their life such as this.

Good Night, Y'all

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, congratulations again...you were so excited that you hung up on me at DFW! (Or maybe you tried that "suck my dick" game there and Bubba decked you). Call me this week, and tell Hanging Chad that I expect to hear from him. I'm going to Costa Rica on Friday for 8 days of fun with 11 of my mens in L.A. (well one lives in Chicago now) and staying here: www.crvacationrentals.com/casa_maravilla.htm

Holla!

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are always my Rose Queen! I am still upset about you leaving Austin. It will never be the same. There will be a gapping whole...um, I mean a big void needing to be filled...um, I mean Austin will be a bottomless pit of sadness....um, I mean your ass won't be here and it sucks!

We just have to make the next 2 weeks great!

xoxo,
-John

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are always my Rose Queen! I am still upset about you leaving Austin. It will never be the same. There will be a gapping whole...um, I mean a big void needing to be filled...um, I mean Austin will be a bottomless pit of sadness....um, I mean your ass won't be here and it sucks!

We just have to make the next 2 weeks great!

xoxo,
-John

10:39 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I hear ya on #5. I've been thinking that same thought a lot lately.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home