Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Forgive me father for I have sinned..

It's Ash Wednesday. A day of repentance for Catholics. So here I am repenting.

Dear Lord, Please let my head stop hurtin'm sorry for being, as my friend John put it "drunker than Cooter Brown's drunk cousin's gay niece that went to Tyler junior college".

I'm sorry for over indulging on Fat Tuesday, and over celebrating leaving the wretched existence of Title Work. The pitcher of Sangria, 3 Alabama Slammers, 3 Vodka Red Bulls, Bottle of Wine, and 2 Vodka tonics I drank in matter of 10 hours yesterday was obviously a sin of indulgence, and my penance is to feel this way today. Either that, or I was run over by a liquor truck at some point last night.

I apologize to all the innocent people I called and harassed last night. I sincerely apologize to Hot Guy who just moved here, I'm not quite sure if any of my words were making sense, but I was trying to ask you out. Unless, you were my friend Marshall, which you very well could've been now that I think about it.

Please help me find an inexpensive, convenient to work, temporary place to live San Francisco for a month, and it doesn't even have to be close to a bar.

I think I'm done with that for a while.

Amen

6 Comments:

Blogger Moby said...

are you moving to sf?

1:39 PM  
Blogger StratoCade said...

You forgot to repent for repeatedly drunk dialing your entire address book. But don't worry, Sugar Booger: some folks still save messages...

5:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gotta love drunk dialing...but hey, you have reason to celebrate...so grab a bloody mary and enjoy it...keep the buzz rolling, you will feel better...I swear...ease out of it...hehhehehe

6:55 PM  
Blogger the doc said...

Just wait till you get all those 1 (900) and Jamaican area code bills.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Pookie Pie said...

Baby, who are you trying to kid?? Done with drinking for a while? You?!?!?!?

Whatevss.....

10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love your blog!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home