Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm really not a big crybaby

Ok, so yesterday I was a little stressed out. Sometimes, that just happens. However, like Scarlett O'Hara, I believe "Tomorrow is another day."

As GOD is my witness, I shall never shop at JC Penny again!

So I called in sick to work today. So no dealing with bitch boss from hell. I"m not answering my phone when my Mom calls, so no stress there. I slept in, watched all my TiVo-ed episodes of Will & Grace (she's kind of a bitch to Will, isn't she?) and now I"m going to start packing for my trip tomorrow.

Did I mention I'm going to SF for an interview on Friday. Yeah, everyone cross their fingers and toes at 1pm PST. I need good thoughts people.



Kelly, you're going to have to make this work.

Anyway, point being I'm very less stressed today. I'm fixin to * put on some music, dance around in my jammies, pack, clean, groom, and great ready to change my life.


Sometimes I like to dance around in my underwear, doesn't make me Madonna, never will.


PS. If you don't know what "fixin to" means, I explain it very clearly, yet drunkenly, on the latest podcast of "All Prep and No H" .

8 Comments:

Blogger Darin said...

Groom? what does that mean?

3:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pumpkin you are going to be great on Friday!! and think of the fun you can have after the interview in SF...and everyone needs a mental health day off work sometimes...I think I am due for one soon...If it makes you feel better...I posted a nekkid picture of myself on my blog last night...

5:20 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Have a safe trip, Kel, and good luck on your interview.

6:52 PM  
Blogger StratoCade said...

I have arranged for you to have a very relaxing flight tomorrow so you will arrive refreshed and relaxed. Good luck on the interview!

12:47 AM  
Blogger TimothyMGol said...

Hey Kel,
I enjoyed your drunken podcast with darin you kept me laughing through out. And good luck on the interview and the move!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sending positive vibes your way

2:22 PM  
Blogger Pope-rah said...

Thank you for making me laugh out loud! And, for the record, yes Grace IS a total bitch to him!!! So glad to know I'm not alone in my disgust of her. Good luck baby!

4:59 PM  
Blogger jetboy747 said...

Kelly! It's Kelly. Very funny podcast. Now I see why the Sultan of the Kelly Harem must be a top.

Blog incest. I like that.

Poor Joan. Glad to hear you're fixin to move to San Fran. All best.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home