Monday, June 26, 2006

Bloggers and Tigers and PRIDE OH MY!

This weekend was Gay Pride here in San Francisco. More importantly, it was Gay Pride Blogger weekend it seemed. Many of my Blog Pals flew in this weekend, and I have to say, they are incredible guys. I met many many awesome and amazingly fun guys...it was the best weekend ever. You guys just make my world.

Well, that and I got to march in the Parade with a giant Pink Parasoll.


Hi Everybody!


A good southern belle always stays out of the sun.



Dan , Chox , Waffles , JR & and I played hosts all weekend, and just had a blast. I'm having everyone send pictures (or I'll just steal them off their blogs) and will write about the whole weekend later. For now I just want to say a few good-bye's since I didn't really get a chance to yesterday.

Jeff - you are so much fun. Your midwest/canadian accent cracks me up. You are a total mess and I love ya. Thanks for the sweet phone call last night, I can't wait to come to Calgary and visit.

Adam you and B-rad have renewed my faith in Dallas. Come visit anytime.

Darin where did you go? I was looking forward to teasing you relentlessly and you disappeared. But you left Darin #2 in your place, and we had fun. Tell him I said "Auf weidersehen Leapschen".

Richard - amazing kisser, but what is your blog?

Ray You are too much fun, I wish I could've spent more time with you. Thanks for making me laugh so much, and the great hugs.

And finally, Atari - you rock my world. You look and sound like Dan Futterman, but sexier. Please move here, you'd be so much happier and I can already think of all the trouble we will all get into. I love you kid. You're the best.

To everyone else, I was glad to meet you all. We had some fun, Huh? Hope you all come back next year...if not for Halloween.

Oh, and if you haven't read JR 's good-bye you should. I think it will show what an amazing impact you all had on us this weekend. I'm jealous that I'm not that kind of writer. And JR, you made me cry.

XO and I mean it.

Kel

9 Comments:

Blogger Kalv1n said...

It really was almost too much fun. Now I have to return to regular life. At least I have the city to comfort me. :(

8:52 PM  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

Oh and Darling, you looked Fabulous with your Parasol. I'm sure Gavin will be calling you soon.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Michael The Shadow said...

I'm just mad now that I missed you in the parade. Who were you marching with? (cause at some point Rey and Darryl and I went down to the Haight)

And you sir...all I can say is that you're adorable and I wouldn't mind gettin another of them hugs from ya.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Rey Rey said...

Oh sweety, I was so bummed we couldn't hang out more too! But it just means I have to come back out or you'll have to make it to NYC... I need more of them hugs.

xoxo

12:45 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

"Amazing kisser," huh? Thanks for that. It was an intense kiss, that is for sure. I just wish that we could have spent some more time together. On my next trip out, you will definitely have to show me the city and all of its decadence!

9:27 AM  
Blogger dpaste said...

You met Rey!! What a small gay blog world we live in.

You look so cute with your parasol, too.

Does Atari really look like Dan Futterman? If so, I will have to abduct him.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Rey Rey said...

David, everybody meets Rey Rey! But you were among the first.

And Atari as Dan Futterman... Never saw that but I can see that!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Moby said...

Thanks for stopping by the booth.

I was so tired from Texas, (I had plenty of whataburger btw) I went home and went to bed right after my shift was over at the booth.

Glad to see you got out and about.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm finally getting around to responding to people - I'm still wiped.

*blush* Wow. Thanks. I was thinking more Dan Aykroyd at best, but if that's what drinks do to people's eyesight, I'm buying rounds in a few weeks!

I had a great time and y'all were real good to us. SF is pretty nice, too, but the people were the best part.

And thank you for the encouragement and keeping the pressure on (gotta revise my resume, right?)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home