Thursday, June 15, 2006

Shake, rattle and roll

So I was dreaming about being back in Texas (Waco specifically, I don't know why. I hate Waco.) and I was abruptly woken up by someone shaking my bed - Execept, I was alone in my room. Ah-ha! I realized that I do actually live in California now, and this was my 1st Earthquake.

I jumped over to this niffty site and sure enough, at 5:24 am PST there was a 4.7 down the peninsula. I'm suprised I felt it.

Ok, that was a nice little shake..no big ones please.

See you all soon.

xo

11 Comments:

Blogger Pookie Pie said...

Congratulations!! You're first quake. What's the appropriate gift for that?

8:52 AM  
Blogger dpaste said...

How cool! I would love to experience a minor, repeat MINOR, earthquake.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

Pansy. Learn to sleep like a man!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

If the state's a-rockin', don't come knockin'!

2:27 PM  
Blogger DAIGLE said...

Yay your quake cherry got popped!!!

2:31 PM  
Blogger StratoCade said...

How cute! Sorry it wasn't really me shaking your bed hon.

4:39 PM  
Blogger the doc said...

Looked at the "nifty site". Having that information would certainly help me sleep better if I were in San Fran.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Congrats on your earthquake initiation! And I love that USGS site too; I've had it bookmarked forever.

10:25 PM  
Blogger DanNation said...

Are you sure it wasn't shaking from somethin' else?

1:09 AM  
Blogger The Untraveled Travel Guy said...

I've been waiting nearly ten years now for a big one. It's just a matter of time. We've not had one we could feel for a while...I wonder if this is the beginning of a series. :)

1:50 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

RUN! RUN! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home