Saturday, November 04, 2006

Halloween with the Stars

So I finally have recieved my pictures back from Halloween. While the rest of you were out and about I'm sure, or staying home handing out candy to kiddies and hosing unruly drunken teenagers off your lawn, I was tra-la-la-ling about as personal photographer to the stars of my FAVORITE reality show Project Runway . Here are a few shots of the evening for your pleasue..and envy.



3rd place Larua Bennet finally gets her cumuppance from Season Three Winner Jeffrey Sebelia


Hosts Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn "Make it Work"


A crazed fan spots Fashion Forward Sexy Man.. Tim Gunn


Heidi, Tim and Jeffery celebrate at a swank house party.


Laura, Tim and Jeffrey in the Limo on the way home


Now, aren't you all just Jealous Bitches?

xo

Kel

9 Comments:

Blogger Jimmi said...

I love that picture where you can see right up my nose, charming! LOL

Miss you baby cakes!
Jimmi

10:21 PM  
Blogger StratoCade said...

I Love it!! You make a fab Jeffrey.

10:50 PM  
Blogger matty said...

I am.

I am a very jealous bitch!

(now, what is Project Runway?)

...I need to do a google search.

stop making fun of me. I am just a bit out of touch sometimes is all.

10:54 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

But where the hell is my CHIFFON!

Someone should have dressed up in that hot pink Pam Greer sports-wear outfit.

1:42 AM  
Blogger Nick Natoma said...

Where is Andre? I can't seem to find Andre!? Make it work people.

11:59 AM  
Blogger The Persian said...

amazing pictures..wow Heidi has huge hands!! lol

6:01 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Sweet Jesus ... looks like you had a great time! I just hope that it didn't get too nasty between Laura and Jeffrey.

Love you baby!

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGawd!!! LOVE IT!!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

I'm so envious...of that coat Crystal is wearing.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home