Saturday, December 23, 2006

I love 'em but they are driving me crazy

Yes California is a little strange.

Yes, I do like it there.

No, I'm not ready to move back.

Yes I like living out there.

No, I'm not ready to move back.

Yes it is hilly isn't it. Yes it is cold and rainy like this there too.

No, I'm not moving back and I know my Mom told you that I was.

Oh really, you opened your own Christian AM radio station? Wonderful, No I wouldn't like to move back and work there.

No, I really didn't agree with Bill O'Reily on that. No I haven't read his book either.

No I'm not going to Mass tonight. No, I'm not going tomorrow either. Really, No. No. Seriously, No. Please stop asking me that...No. (Internal dialouge, Yes Michael, Jesus IS Magic.)

Yes, I'm lucky that I made really good friends out here. No, I didn't meet them at church. Yes, they will miss me when I move back - but I'm not moving back anytime soon.

No I don't hate Texas..No, I didn't say that. No I don't hate coming home, I like coming home. No, I didn't say that. I said I don't like the politics here. No, no no no no no no no no no...

YES! I'll have a glass of wine!!! Sure why not another!?

Three more days........

1 Comments:

Blogger the doc said...

Just keep saying that "No" over and over. Who are you trying to convince, them or yourself?

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home