Monday, December 04, 2006

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good boy this year. (No snickers from the peanut gallery, please.) I've brought smiles to the faces of many of those around me, especially those individuals I've met out and about in the Castro. I haven't kicked any homeless people in the head, even when they took all my garbage out of my can and laid it all out on the sidewalk in front of my door. I've stopped elbowing my way onto the busses and trains, and I haven't made fun of any old orientals in a long time.

So will you please bring me whats on my list this year?

Thanks ever so much.

Kel

Ps. List is enclose below.

Xmas List:
1. High Paying Job.
2. Attractive, Rich Sex God for a husband.

That's All.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want # 2. But a few of them, not just one. I want back-up!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Miss Janie said...

I love it!!!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Jimmi said...

Yeah get in line!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

OMG, I can't believe you just wrote Oriental. If Santa has any race consciousness I'm afraid you're screwed. But maybe he'll look at all of your good deeds. So tell us about all the smiles you've been bringing to the castro? Have you been busy lately? And you better not start hanging out my corner...

10:53 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

It's posts like this that make me remember why I like you! :)

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, I'm sure you have been good on your knees this year... If Santa cum's I hope he doesn't miss your mouth.
Ciao

12:28 PM  
Blogger The Persian said...

Funny we are wishing for the same things this year...awww :)

*hugs* buddy it's been ages since we've chatted.

12:41 PM  
Blogger the doc said...

Merry Christmas, Kel de Texas, de San Fran, de Texas, if my confidential sources are to believed. My very best wishes for you during this very holy season and throughout 2007.

Missed seeing you this year.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice simple list... I could use that myself... well Jeff could use #1 so I would not be so damned stressed... Grey hair becoming more and more... I may have to resort to hair coloring...yikes... I hope santa brings you what you want...

6:23 AM  
Blogger Moby said...

I'd settle for #2 on your list. Having lots of money is overrated.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

You do know it is Asians, not Orientals, right? The Orient is more than just China, Japan, Korea and such.. It inlcudes India and other places as well. Oriental is used to describe rugs, or vases, but not people. Quick and make that statement up to Santa or you might be busted on your wish list.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home