Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Off like a Prom Dress

Sorry it has been a while..i've been busy and a little under the weather.

Tomorrow at 6:30 am (gasp) I will by flying off to Costa Rica where I will spend a week with my fabulous friends at the beautiful Tabacon Resort a natural Hot Springs resort and spa. Hopefully by some miracle of American Airlines and God my luggage will not get lost and I will get over this miserable cold in time to enjoy myself.

Maybe I'll just grab a chicken as it runs by me on the asile and turn it into soup.

Seriously though, I'll post again in about a week and hopefully will have some amazing pictures to share with you.

Adios dear readers and Happy Turkey Day!

7 Comments:

Blogger DEREK said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Jimmi said...

Kelly! That sounds great! I can't wait to see the pictures. I bet the weather will be wonderful for your cold!

Have fun sweetie and can't wait to hear from you!

Smooches!
Jimmi

10:23 PM  
Blogger matty said...

Hope you have a great time and feel great all the while!!!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Rey Rey said...

Hey, didn't Jurassic Park take place in Costa Rica? Have a great time and beware of those dang raptors!

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot WAIT to see you in Austin, babe. So much to catch up on.
Miss you tons!
xoxoxoxoxo

1:09 AM  
Blogger Moby said...

Happy Gobble Gobble you hussy!

3:47 PM  
Blogger The Persian said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kell :)

xoxo

*HUGS*

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home