Monday, January 22, 2007

Job Hunting

While on my job hunt through the internet I came across this today...I of course applied for it..

CASTING ASSISTANT

Duties include male model reviews, helping with casting decisions, data entry, assist with incoming calls and emails, setting appointments, interviewing potential models, etc.

Must be extremely organized, motivated, friendly, personable, reliable.

Please be absolutely comfortable with being around nudity. Please be absolutely comfortable with all aspects of male sexuality.

You don't have to be gay, but the company is.

Send brief self-description, references and contact information.

What's that saying...all good things come to those who wait?



ps... i saw this on Post Secret and it made me giggle and sink back down into the covers..

6 Comments:

Blogger M- Filer said...

Holy cow--I saw that pix the other day among dozens of others but it was the only one that I saved. I LOVE CATS!

That job sounds sexy.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LUVS IT!

11:11 PM  
Blogger matty said...

Hey! I saw that very post! From my past job searches in SF I've learned that you really have to read between those lines.

I've had some VERY interesting job interviews. LOL!

However, I have one tomorrow that I am excited about!!!

And, I NEED a job!

No unemployment funds coming in pour moi and am BROKE! Not much fun, but I do love the idea and the little kitty picture!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Jimmi said...

Who wouldn't apply! LOL

I need to stay in bed more often!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Hmmm...what sort of "brief self-description" do they want, I wonder?

12:30 AM  
Blogger Chox said...

Send them your mud wrestling photo where you can see you mammal toe (male camel toe).

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home