Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas from The Family

If I was clever enough to post an audio clip I'd just put in Robert Earl Keen's "Merry Christmas from the Family." But since i'm not...go to iTunes and download it and think about me.

Well it's almost over. Tomorrow I brave the craziness of traveling the day AFTER Christmas. I'm getting to the airport 2 hours early, I hope that will be enough time.I cannot even imagine what security lines will be like, everyone wish me good-luck. Oh, and Dr. Joel , Thank you Thank you Thank you for picking me up from San Jose!!

So today I had to tell my Dad good-bye, I have to say I cried. I love my parents, they drive me crazy and I make fun of my family, but I do love them and it's hard to leave them and live so far away. Then of course there are the cousins that I love to see, but never get to spend enough time with. You know who you are, and hey, thanks for taking the time to meet for lunch. Wish I could spend more time with y'all on this trip - but, that's why there are airplanes.

Incidentally I just saw Night at the Museum. V Cute, not Oscar winning, but a good cute family movie. Can't belive Mickey Rooney is sitll alive! Oh, and Steve Coogan you are totally hot as Octavius...rowrr..

Ok, i'm off to pack, spend one last night on an air mattress (yeah, thanks for that) and then it's back to reality. Funny, San Francisco used to be my escape from reality - not it is my reality.

I'm glad of that.

Props and Peace out to my Homies back in the Hood - especially those on Natoma and Down by the Cal-Train.

see you soon.....

and Happy Holidays.

xo

Kel

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Merry Christmas

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry we missed each other, but dear-i felt like i was there with.
Happy early New Years!!! All my best!!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

Hope that you made it back safely. You never know with that Dr. Joel character...

7:37 PM  
Blogger matty said...

Happy New Years!!!!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home