Monday, June 25, 2007

Hi

Hey there interenet - its' been a while. How are you? Thanks, you look good too.

I know I haven't written in a while - access is well, hard to come by right now. I know that's not a great excuse, but it is what it is.

What have I been up to? Well, lets see. Gay pride was this weekend. There were a lot of people in town, different groups of friends that I know. I tried to spend as much time as possible with each of them. I got to see my blogger friends, some of which I haven't seen in a whole year, and I got to meet some new peeps and really enjoyed making some new friends. Dannation organized and off the hook party which was really fun.

Yes, well, i guess that is where i have been spending my time since I havne't been with you.

I also got a mini promotion at work. I'm promoting the resturaunt I work at to all the different hotels in our area. I'ts fun and I like the marketing aspect of my job. I'm also up for a manager position at one of our sister resturaunts, so we will see if that works out.

Oh, that's sweet. I'd like to get toghether again soon too; but July isn't going to allow me much opportunity. I'm going to be in a wedding July 4th-9th in Texas, and them I'm going to St. Martin the 13th through the 20th so I'll be laying on a beach all week. It does sound exciting doesn't it! Yes, well, maybe when I get back we can spend some more time together.

Look, I just want to be honest here. It's been a while and, well, I've been spending my time with another form of mass communication. I do miss you though, and I'd like to go back to being friends and hanging out; but internet, you have to know our relationship is going to be different now. I've grown some, and you have too, and we just don't have the same connection that we used too.

So, have a great day. Great talking to you. I'll see you again soon.

xo

Kel

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you!!!

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back in blogville! Have missed your funny "take" on things. Luv,
jeezelouise

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds sad

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe your growth and the nets aren't in opposite directions...unite the growth

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home