Thursday, February 02, 2006

I TOLD Y'ALL HE WAS THE SHIZZLE!!


THAT'S 4, count 'em FOUR challenges my boy has won!! Nina wants to lick his crack. Michael Kors is all but jackin' off like a monkey when he walks on stage. Tim is doing everything but bending over and sayin "Spank me now, make me work". I keep tellin y'all!

He's going to be the winner. He's going to get his own line. And one day he's going to tie me down and *BEEP* my *BEEP BEEP* while I *BEEP* his *BEEP* and *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* until he *BEEP* *BEEP* all over the place.

God I love Daniel Vosovick. For Reals.


Oh, and if you don't watch Project Runway, you are a punk ass sucker who won't understand this post.If you want to catch up, just read the recaps here or here or here becuase those are the best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

love.him.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home