Monday, February 06, 2006

I was Ready to Rumble

Sorry I haven't posted. Apparently, I was the ONLY person that blogger was acting up on this weekend, becuase all my other fellow blog peeps had to show me up and post great things from this weekend.

So my weekend was pretty laid back. I stayed in Friday night. Watched movies all day Saturday. Tried to sell my furniture on Sunday so I can get some cash to pay for this move to San Francisco...besides, who needs an 8 foot Mahogany dining table in San Francisco. Someone needs to buy this shit.

Oh yeah, and I went to the Austin Lonestars Gay Rugby Team Oil Wrestling Funraiser on Saturday.

Yeah, you heard me, only in Texas :)






Well, and Turkey.









Since it was being held at our Gay Cowboy Bar, Rainbow Cattle Co., I put on my pearl-snap western shirt, my tight book cut jeans, and my brown cowboy boots and saddled up my horse and went to town.

It was quite the event. The Austin Lonestars were wrestling their rival team from Dallas, who's team name I don't remember. The had a big inflatable baby pool on stage, filled up with baby oil, and you could pay $10.00 to help oil up your favorite wrestler.

You could also bid on such items as dinner and a movie with your favorite team memeber (I lost)or buy raffle tickets for worn jock straps, (once again I lost).


Sorry Captian Richard "Dick" Toy, I guess we won't be going to Olive Garden...well unless you want to give me a call.

The highlight of the whole event was the Hot Straight Built like a Brick Shithouse Fireman who's whole job was to walk around in between the rounds shirtless holding up a "Round 1" and "Round 2" sign.

Yeah, one of my friends pad $140.00 to wrestle him. He didn't pin him, but he get a prize....he would up with one of the guy's pubic hairs.




Anybody wanna wrassle?

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelicious said...

If I looked like that I would walk around NEKKID!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Pope-rah said...

damn that sounds hot!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

You can do that anyway, Kel.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Darin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home