Tuesday, February 14, 2006

To my secret lover

I woke up this morning holding my pillow tight. I had dreamt that I was in your arms. In my half awake/half asleep haze, I imagined that you were holding me tight. I felt your naked chest against my back, your arms around mine, your breath on the nape of my neck as you lightly kissed me there, and worked your way around to my mouth. I felt your hips grinding against mine as we made love in the morning just before the light would peak in my window.

I lay there in contentment, thinking about all the days we would have together, the trips to the beach, lying in the sun; dinners, movies, drinking wine on cold nights. Would your parents like me? Would mine welcome you? Where would we vacation? Would you teach me to ski? Would I teach you to cook? How often would we make love a week? Would I write about you here, or would I keep you a secret?

Finally the alarm went off and you disappeared as the full blaze of the sunrise entered my room, just as you always do. I've been thinking of the taste of your lips all day.

Happy Valentines Day. You don't know who you are, but maybe one day all these dreams will come true.

7 Comments:

Blogger jetboy747 said...

Hi Kelly. I'm Kelly. I've read a few times today...thanks Kelly. And I think, 'Ooh you're welcome.' Wait. I haven't done anything deserving thanks.

The only other Kelllys I know are gay, oddly enough.

Good look finding your hip grinding morning lover though.

Kelly

7:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I already know how to cook...hehehe...Happy VD...

9:53 PM  
Blogger Sandouri Dean Bey said...

that's a great pic.

7:21 AM  
Blogger DanNation said...

If we live together, can you find out if he has a brother? Hot!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Eye Que said...

Well written..I'm seeing Fabio wearing something pirate-trashy from International Male on the cover already...

11:02 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

It's no secret. And thanks!

:)

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the sun sets and lady darkness covers our souls, she makes it easy to ignore the way we feel and allows us to dissapear down long dusyt roads away from ourselves, but in the quite bliss of slumber our dream become reality and the hot breath on my neck as you are sleeping next to me still makes the dawn easier to greet everyday

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home