Monday, February 13, 2006

Let the Games Begin

Three very important things occurred today.

1. I had a fantastic phone interview with a company in SF. I'm flying out next week for the in-person interview. Cross your fingers and toes for me.

2. I got caught blogging today at work. I also got in big trouble. So, sadly, my posts might be a little more sporadic for a while, and I won't get to check my email as much either during the day.

3. The biggie - I told my mother that I am moving to San Francisco. After the initial shock and 15 min of silence, she said "I'll have to think about that." and hung up.

Ladies and gentlemen, readers of all ages, be prepared. What you are about to witness in the upcoming weeks will be nothing less than a dazzling display of fully loaded, perfectly targeted, melodramatic, Oscar deserving performance of good ol Catholic Guilt.


Raise the sheilds Cap'n!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Dick Cheney second from the right???

1:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck on the interview and Happy Valentines Day!!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

yeah, my mom acted the same way when I moved to FL. Except it lasted for MONTHS and MONTHS.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Good luck on the in-person interview, and on dealing with the Catholic guilt.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home