Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Update on an Update

Ok, I've finally...finally updated by blog roll over on the side bar. (Kalvin, you can STOP being a whiney ex-mormon anytime now.) If you don't know these guys, take a min and read them. All are work safe - except for The Great Cock Hunt, which is just very very hot stories, but not for work.

On another note - I've run into the Hickey Boy several times this weekend, and so did most of my blog visitors. Yes, he is incrediably hot. Yes, he is incrediably butch. But no, I'm not going to pursue him. He's 24, just a toe out of the closest, and new to town. All that equals non-dating material (I will however, fool around with him.) So eh, you slep with one A&F Model, you sleep with them all.

xo

Kel

8 Comments:

Blogger Chox said...

Good. Now at the risk of being tacky-tacky, give him my phone number.

:-P

8:37 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I got a picture of him. Weeee! He's so fresh looking too, quite the young thing even if he is just a year older than me.

8:49 PM  
Blogger StratoCade said...

Thanks for getting on the stick with your sidebar.

And as we all know, hickeys are just tacky...

9:09 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Yes sign me up! Oh wait I thought you said we could sleep with all the A&F models, not that you already have. Wait you said they are all the same or you slept with them all. which is it? Either way... See how spoiled you are! This doesn't happen in Texas folks. He is a professional and dont try it at home.

9:11 PM  
Blogger DanNation said...

You're such a 'ho. That's why I adore you!

1:04 AM  
Blogger jetboy747 said...

*peaks out from urine soaked light post on Ellis*

It was very nice to meet you.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Cement Brunette said...

That a boy. Always keep them wanting more. That's what I do. One inch at a time.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

Ummm.... where is my link on your blog roll biatch?

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home