Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Atari does talk with his eyes closed..

when he's drunk. If you'd like to witness it, go over to .All Prep and no H and watch him on video. I'm so glad you go that Darin.

Last night I found a taste of home..Cajun food! It's not Texan, but it's close enough. I had amazing Gumbo, Jumbalaya, and red beans and rice. Yummy. Atari and I hung out with Chox, Cemenet Brunette, Dan 40, and my friends Nick and Jake. We ended up at my fav wine bar in North Beach, Blanca. Should definitly check it out if you are ever in the neighborhood.

My crazy canadian Jeff had this on his blog, and he stole it from Ray, and I'm stealing it from him. I love things like this. Jeff, I wish I was at your party. xo

kel



My ex was ...
An artist, intense, loving and crazy all at the same time. We would make out for hours and just "be" together. I know you read this Cam and I miss you all the time.

My Family is ...
big, fun, crazy and loud. Think "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", but louder and with more food. My Grandmother is a card shark and we all get into some pretty competitive games of Canasta. My family also loves and accepts anyone who walks in the door. I love them and miss them all terribly.

Maybe I should ...
Get a 2nd job. San Francisco is so damn expensive to live in.

I love ...
Good food. Last night was the 1st really good meal I've had in months. I'm going to get out and explore the restuaunts more here.

I don't understand ...
The Policts of my office. It's so damn hard to get anything done around here. I wanted to move a plant around in my office, and I had to ASK someone, and then was told No. So I live with a ficus that is always in my way.

My favorite color is ...
What a silly questions, I like them all depending on my mood.

I lost my...
compassion for the less fortunate. I used to really beileve one could help and encourage the downtrodden and homeless; Now I think they are just in the way. And before anyone gets all uppity, I don't make ANY money either.

Walking on ....
soft grass barefoot is one of the best things in the world. To bad you can't do it here in the city, don't know what you'll step on.

I want to ...
get married and have a big party; invite everyone I know and get lots of presents. Then jet off to somewhere relaxing and hang out with my new husband for a week or two and not thing of a damn thing in the world.

People would say that I'm ...
hotheaded, aggressive and a loud mouth. I call it opinionated.

Love is ...
nice work if you can get it.


Somewhere, someone is ...
reading my blog...oh it's you!

I will always ...
drink, smoke, play cards and flirt.

Forever is ...
holding hands with someone you care about and not even talking

I never want to ...
go to jail

I think the current President is ...
a mistake, a liar, a scoundrel.

When I wake up in the morning I ...
hit the snooze, roll over, cover my head and grumble

Life is full of ...
suprises around every corner

My past is incredibly . . .
full of lessons and good stories. I'm going to be sofia patrillo when I grow up.

I get annoyed when ...
people won't do what I ask.

Parties are for...
celebrating friends and life and should be held on a daily basis

I wish ...
That I could afford to fly back to Austin more.

My dog is ...
somewhere on a farm, so My parents told me when I was 12


Kisses are the worst when ...
when someone just stick his tounge in your mouth and just sets it there. I'm an active kisser

Tomorrow I'm going to...
work late like I do every &*&@# Thursday

I really want ...
That guy I met last night to ask me out.

I have low tolerance for people who ...
Backstab you

If I had a million dollars ...
Go to culinary school and open a resturaunt

Guys are ...
snips and snails and puppy dog tails

Girls are ...
stinky and can't hold their liquior ;)

8 Comments:

Blogger StratoCade said...

I love it! And i, too love your family... though I'm still reluctant to go around your grandmother after beating her at Canasta.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Cement Brunette said...

That's funny...I talk with my pants down. I'm glad no one has any video of that.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

I liked reading your survey ... good luck with the guy.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

That was fun. Love the girls are comment!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Site Administrator (Michael) said...

Hey I just dropped by to see what kind of person would cry in their Subway Tuscan chicken sandwich. I saw your comment on Chad's post.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

Every time I have had cajun food in places other than Louisiana, Texas or Mississippi... it's been pretty GROSS. They always do the food more "creole" than authentic cajun. And it never tastes as good. If you want real cajun food, come down here.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

I think the ficus one is hilarious.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not apreciate the "Girls are..." comment. I do NOT resemble that remark. (I do still LOVE you, though.)

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home