Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Post just to Post

So my weekend was uneventful. Acutally, I was sick most of the weekend. Fever, Chills, cramps, etc. Gross.

I did watch a few movies on Pay Per View. I saw "Last Holiday" With Queen Latifa - very cute. "Date Movie" kinda sucked, but was mindless enough for my fever. "Just Friends" with Ryan Reynolds and Amy Smart was really fun, (I love everything he does). I was finally in the mood for "Mrs. Henderson Presents" and found it excellent! I love Dame Judy Dench, I'd love to have lunch with her and Maggie Smith.

Probably the worst thing that happend this weekend, was while I was wathcing the horro/supsence flick "Saw" and THE LIGHTS FRIGGEN WENT OUT! Somehow the ciruct blew and I was in total darnkess. Scared the crap out of me until I could find the circut breaker and turn them back on. Oh, and did I have a flash light or a candle...no. Had to use the cell phone so what little I could see was bathed in eerie green light.

On a good note. I was feeling better yesterday, so I trecked up to North Beach to hang out with Chox, Jr, Kalvin, Nick & Jake and Dan. We had wine and Tea and watched the fireworks from Chox's roof. I did get to meet the fabulous Michael from
Try Not to Panic; who is absolutly SEXY and rippling with muscles. Almost as hot as Ryan Reynolds.

Speaking of whom...here are some gratuitous shirtless shots for your enjoyment..





Yum!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kalv1n said...

Glad to know you're still feeling better.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

Glad to know you're still feeling better.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

glad you are feeling better...and I just recently watched Mrs Henderson Presents too and loved it...have a wonderful day...

6:01 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Ryan is just too yummy for words.

I saw you all wrapped up in the pics from Chad's 4th party. I hope that you are feeling better now!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Michael Lehet said...

So you want us to belive that you're gay...living in San Francisco....and you DON'T have a candle.

I don't believe you : -)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Bigg said...

Yum, indeed!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Oh my!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home