Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm Julia Sugarbaker...Suzanne Sugarbaker's sister.

Thank you so much JR for this description of me...you totally made my day.



"Oh and last thing… if Kel sounded like he is Julia Sugarbaker in Designing women then yes that is EXACTLY what I meant (sorry Kel I know I was supposed to make up for the last description of you). HOWEVER, let us not forget, although she went off, chewed people’s behinds, and had a thick skin, underneath that was this loving, supportive, driven woman who really believed in doing the right thing and wouldn’t accept anything less. This is what I meant Kel, not that you’re a bitchy Southern pain in the rear Belle, but that you are a bitchy Southern Belle with social graces and heart bigger than Texas"

And here I alwasy thought I was more like Suzanne.

9 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

She always had such witicisms to share... here is a cute one ...

"Suzanne, if sex were fast food, there'd be an arch over your bed!"

You definitely do have a heart as big as Texas ... or at least some part of you is as big as Texas ... there, I went there. That is why I am the Balti-whore.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved watching Designing Women when it was on that show was SO funny.

I wonder though if I were to watch it again if I would find it as funny now.

"And that's the night the lights went out in Georgia"

9:00 AM  
Blogger Pookie Pie said...

Oh puh-leeeze!! You are so NOT Suzanne. I agree. Very much like Julia. In fact, I can very easily see you making the case that Julia was making just this morning as I was getting ready for work.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Chox said...

EVERY gay man thinks he's like Suzanne. Or Blanche Devaraux. I fully admit to being Rose Nylund because of all my dumb stories I tell.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

It is richard, it is.

good lord, gay men are all the same. I hardly get any comments and I write 1 poop post and 1 Designing women post and my blog hits mulitply exponitionally.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Then bring on the dessert cart! I am famished.

As for Designing women, I don't identify with any of them. Now, since Chad brought up Golden Girls, I definitely see myself as Dorothy Zbornak. Not only am I f'in tall and look great in kaftans, but she and I are both in education related fields and have bitchy mothers. I just wish I could put mine back at Shady Pines.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Michael The Shadow said...

I sincerely doubt that you'd be Suzanne..even though I didn't really watch the show (cause that's Delta isn't it and you are FAR from as um..large as she was).

You'd have to be someone more sophisticated in my opinion...well if anyone asked.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Sorry honey. Your Julia. It doesnt mean your not the prettiest or anything like that, but if you recall Suzanne didnt ever express much of an opinion. Do you think that fits?

2:56 PM  
Blogger Eye Que said...

Julia Sugerbaker would have NEVER had her nipples pierced. ;)

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home