Monday, July 17, 2006

Tourista pt 1

Ok, i'm exhausted. I can hardly move. In 2 days, I've spent 28 hours with my Mom, Sister-in-law and 12 year old nephew. That's alot. I've seen Alcatraz, Pier 39, Coit Tower, Golden Gate Park, Ghiradelli Square (3x), The Presidio, Fort Mason, The Exploratorium at The Palace of Fine Arts and Twin Peaks. I've explored North Beach, Chinatown, Napa and eaten at every high dollar tourist trap in The Bay Area. I've been drug through 75 Gift shops, seen 18 "make a penny souveniour" machines, dolled out $9.18 for said machines, gave away $35 to street performers, and spent about $78 in cabs when my sister-in-law's feet were to tired to walk another step. I've also had the "San Francisco is so expensive, how do you afford to live here" conversation about 185 times.

I love them, they have left town. I'm glad :)

I'll tell you all the stories with pictures later.

xo

ps. To all my friends/SF family that I'm used to running around with on a Daily Basis - I MISSED YOU!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

You're such a sweetheart. I bet you are ready to go back to your normal life. Family can be tiring - but your's sounds simply fabulous.

6:18 PM  
Blogger the doc said...

OK, so no matter how hard you beg I will not come to see you in San Fran. The experiences you described are exactly what I want to do in S.F. And, my bride and I were so much looking forward to the trip out west.

6:25 PM  
Blogger DanNation said...

We missed you too...

8:06 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Did you even get the fleece SF Jacket? Thats a requirement you know...

9:37 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

You're good people.

11:58 PM  
Blogger jetboy747 said...

Next time I'm in SFO, can YOU be my tour guide? I didn't see anything.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

Missed you too. Welcome to your new occupation as tour guide for all visitors. It only gets worse...

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home