Monday, September 11, 2006

Death is at my door

Now, I am not afraid of Death. However, I am very annoyed when the fucker keeps banging at my door all weekend and ruins my party plans. Death can be a good wing man, a fun party guest as Ms. Bee's Knees can tell you I'm sure. Hell, we've partied at a bar in Ft. Walton Beach together before. Well, some how we got into a tiff, and you how how bitchy eternal entities can be and Death bascially had me trapped in my room all weekend with a fever. So, if I missed your call this weekend, or missed plans with you this weekend, I'm sorry, but honestly, it really wasn't my fault.




Dude, you are sooo off my Christmas Card list.

3 Comments:

Blogger dpaste said...

You've seen the episodes of Family Guy when Death guest stars, right?

5:09 PM  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

Aw, this looks so sad. I'm sure he's going to shed a tear or two about missing your christmas card.

5:19 PM  
Blogger matty said...

I don't like it when Death shows up at my door.

Wait. I don't have my own door.

Nevermind.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home