Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I know you are there....

I know you are reading this. I know you have found my secret confessional. Even though you have never left a comment or written me an email..I know you are there. It's like when you know someone has been in your house, you don't know HOW you know, you can just feel it.

Or maybe someone just told on you.

SHHH...you know who doesn't need to know about this.

xo

(tip toe out...fade..)

*UPDATE*

Methinks some of you have guilty consciences...hehhehehe

5 Comments:

Blogger matty said...

Oh, come on. What IS your secret??!?!!?

6:02 PM  
Blogger Jimmi said...

Ohhh who is being sneaky? Hmmmm someone needs to spill the beans!

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh heh...

yeah, I'd say a good 99.9995% of folks stopping by these blogs never so much as make a peep.

i used to feel a little annoyed at that, but then realized that it happens all over blogland.

The term for repeat visitors that do this is "lurkers".

I just never thought to instill paranoia in them.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I confess..I am reading your blog... I just don't comment as much as I used to... smooches!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

Kelly - I'll forgive you anything as long as you keep posting shirtless pictures of yourself.

Everyone else...it isn't a lurker, it isn't God...it isn't a secret...it's someone that doesn't know that I know that he/she know's about my blog. ;)

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home