Friday, August 25, 2006

Ahh the miracles of modern medicine

Soo...about 2 months I caught a little bug in my digestive tract...an ameoba to be specific and after much waiting and many many tests, I finally got the results back and have started taking my new super-duper anti-bug medicine that is supposed to knock it out in 5 days.

And turn my pee BRIGHT NEON YELLOW. Seriously, it's like Vegas show everytime I go to the urinal now.


If I peed on your head, this is what it would look like.

Another fun fact: "This medicine is used to treat cramping and diarrhea cuased by certain types of parasites....Sides effects may include: cramping and diarrhea."

Hmm...genius.

Ps. I'm feeling much better. Gotta go though, another show is about to start.

8 Comments:

Blogger Addison said...

Vitamin B-12, gotta love it. Always guaranteed to turn pee bright neon yellow.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

That's like seasickness pills, one of the side effects is nausea.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

So I guess you'll have to lay off the water sports for a while?

7:00 PM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

Acutally, I think it would make them more interesting...you can find out tonight.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

We can turn it orange, too! Hope it works! Apparently, I like exclamation points today!

9:28 PM  
Blogger talk said...

Could I see you on your show? ;-)

Thanks for visiting my blog by the way.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Jimmi said...

Hmmm, you should bottle that up and sell it to club kids. You could make a fortune when that particular color comes back in Vogue.

LOL You gave me a little chuckle with this.

Jimmi

2:04 AM  
Blogger dpaste said...

I find yellow a rather pedestrian color for urine. Bright green or pink might have been more dramatic.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home