Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Um.. Okay Death, was just kidding man.

Wow, talk about can't take a joke. Seriously though, I'm sorry I wrote that post. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. Now, please, cut out the crazy shit in my life today.

For the rest of you, today has consisted of me:

A. Waking up at 1AM after a horrific post-nuclear war apocolyptic nightmare (set in disney-esq animation where we were all mice no less)and being scared out of my wits for almost an hour.

B. Waking up at 3AM convinced that my Grandmother was dead and that I wasn't going to be able to fly home because of this damn ear infection and being upset for almost and hour.

C. Having a co-worker at lunch have an unexplained seizure and collapse at the table as we were talking about seizures and aneurysms which I'm still totally freaked out about.

D. Having a "review" tomorrow at work all of a sudden, out of the blue. (ok, that might not have to do with Death, but I'm scared none the less.)

La la la lala, ok,..lets all be friends and be right with the world again, okay?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean you're any better today? Or not. Hope so.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Pookie Pie said...

Kel... dreams like that are the kinds of things that happen when you self-medicate. Silly-puppy.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Jimmi said...

I think you are sniffing some of Dan's glue! He has some German singer chick on his blog LOL

Who was complaining about your last post? Let me at them, I seem to be good at ripping people new one's for censoring bloggers! LOL

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about Karma.....


And COCKtails? Oh my....

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home