Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Take that you Pretencious Bitch Or Karma comes around

So I was out and about the other night and this younger, very cute guy was standing next to me. I tried to talk to him, and he TOTALLY blew me off, and not in a very nice way either.

Ok, Whatever, I'm over it. Bitch.

So an hour later I go outside for some air, and there he is again.

Drunk off his ass....hitting on a homeless guy. A NASTY One at that. Full on, hands down his raggedy pants, trying to kiss a cracked out smelly homeless guy.

(tee-hee)

I walked over and said "Hey, are you ok?" "Go away," he spat at me "I'm with my new boyfriend."

All I know is I'm sure his little gucci shirt smelled bad in the morning.

sigh :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word... kinda...
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he even still had his Gucci shirt. It may have been pan handled in the night for booze or crack.

4:07 PM  
Blogger matty said...

Well, one never knows what one might see or encounter in this city!

...which I love!

I fear it may have been more pan handled for booze or crack that night!

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, sounds like true love. Sort of.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Jimmi said...

THAT, is delish Serves her right! ha ha! He obviously had bad taste and what better way to prove it than to try and pick up a homeless guy? I hope they live happily ever after...

2:46 AM  
Blogger Pope-rah said...

OMG. Fantastic.

5:59 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
Yukkkkkkkkkkkk

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home