Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Who Threw That Ham Privacy Act

Since I am a Yellow Dog Democrat and not a Nasty republican I believe in a person's right to privacy. So, I'm just going to tell everyone this right now.

No matter if you are a long time friend or I just met you, I promise to keep you anonymous in any and all conversations, stories, e-mails, and anecdote on this blog. I also will not forward, post, or pass along any emails or conversation no matter how funny they are without asking you first.

So now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pope-rah said...

Thank God! I was up half the night worrying about that dead hooker story I told you.....

10:25 PM  
Blogger DanNation said...

Thank God! When we move to San Francisco, we need to giggle about it all...not here!

Just kidding.

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, not all Republicans are nasty darling. You know the G in GOP may as well stand for GAY...

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home