Sunday, February 12, 2006

Lookin for Love in all the wrong places..

The dreaded holiday, Valentine's Day is coming up. Now, normally I wear black, drink a lot, and sneer at anyone who dares to even mention the word love around me.

But not this year. And, not for the reasons anyone may think.

I went to a party last night. I spent the night with good friends, and saw some old friends that I haven't seen in years. I met some really neat new people and shared a lot of laughs with people I never thought had a sense of humor. Above all, I received a lot of compliments on my personality and who I am as a person. Not to sound egotistical, but I was told by someone that I was the most sought after party guest there.

You know what, it really made me feel good.

So, even though I'm single and have been for a while now, I'm not going to let Valentine's Day get me down. In fact, I'm going to celebrate it in its full glory because you know what...

I am truly loved.


image by Michael Lachowski

ps..if you're reading this it means you're loved to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, it is my first pseudo-mention on here. HOTT! At least it was favorable. Thanks again for being there when I needed your help getting things ready. ...and you are the most sought after party guest, duh!

xoxo
-John

2:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good attitude to have during a crazy holiday...and thanks for the email...

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home