Thursday, March 23, 2006

I've officially made it as a blogger!

For two reasons. 1 is a suprise to come up soon.

2 is...TA-DA I finally have an annoying anonymous posting stalker. Yes, one of my very own. I will hug him and squeeze him and call him George. Acutally, I could really give a fuck what he says, and will never publish his comments becuase I don't belive in rewarding bad attention, but I will make one exception just to address him right now.

Ahem. Hey pussy boi. Fuck off. Trust me, you don't ever want to be on my bad side. Have the fucking balls to put a name or email on what you write. Loser.

Love

Kel

Now that we've dealt with the trash, and you all know how much I love trash, lets move on.

Rent or Buy Walk the Line. Best movie ever. Totally robbed at the Oscars. I just watched it and tomorrow I'm buying multiple Johnny Cash CD's.

And check back here for my suprise.

XO
K

6 Comments:

Blogger the doc said...

Kel de Texas, Kel von Texas, Kel de San Francisco, Kel, K! Just as I predicted, an identity crisis.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I bet I know the secret. Or maybe not.

Yeah, probably not.

3:16 PM  
Blogger dpaste said...

Oh, the price of fame.

4:42 PM  
Blogger dpaste said...

So Nu? The secret?

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come oooooooooonn! What's the surpriiiiiiise? What did you get us?!? come ooooooooooooooooon!

And, wow, how could you get nasty comments so quickly? I mean was it from your ex-boss? Cause that I could understand ;)

1:21 PM  
Blogger Moby said...

Stalking is so 80's... Obviously, he is a real gem of a human being.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home