Thursday, July 27, 2006

Happy Birthday A


rowr

Today is my ex-roommate's Birthday. Acutally, he's living Sydney now, so I guess it's already been his birthday for a while...or is Sydney behind..whatever.

Happy Birthday A aka Fallon.


I miss you being crazy.
I miss staying up all night and playing PS2.
I miss laying on the couch with you and watching anything that our TiVo recorded.
I miss your Mac and MAC expertise.
I miss your crazy boyfriends.
I miss your clothes, my wardrobe has shrunk considerably since you have left.
I miss you driving like Ms. Ross
I miss your crazy drag numbers
I miss laughing at you when you were scared by silly things like "Supernatural"
I miss laughing with you when you called someone out.
I miss hissing at people with you.
I loved that you ate anything I cooked.
I loved that you were always up for wine and cigs
I loved that you always had my back.
I loved (and still love) my presents that you alwasy suprised me with.

I hope the boyz in OZ realize how wonderful and special you are. If not, hightail it back to the States!


I miss you cutie patootie.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kalv1n said...

OMG. You should have locked him in your apartment and never let him escape. What were you thinking!?

8:13 PM  
Blogger Pookie Pie said...

Ok. I have two things to say.

Happy Birthday, A. I hope the continent down under is treating you well.

And Kel... It's "I miss *lying* on the couch with you and watching anything that our TiVo recorded."

I'll be in SF in less than a month!!!!

12:07 AM  
Blogger Eye Que said...

Awwww. I miss A-Piece. Nice to see his face again.

2:30 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Ain't friends great, baby.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you had a GREAT roomie. HBD!!!

12:21 PM  
Blogger dpaste said...

Wow, he is adorable! I don't think I could've handled him as a roommate, I'd be too distracted and love-lorn.

2:53 PM  
Blogger the doc said...

Pookie Pie: It could very well be "laying on the couch", but what do I know of such things?

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home